About the company:
At Haut.AI, we're at the forefront of the AI-driven skincare revolution. As a trusted B2B solution provider for skincare retailers and clinics, our reputation is built upon the unparalleled precision of our computer vision technology, complemented by the intuitive yet robust features of our web platform. As a Sales Representative, your role is pivotal in accelerating product adoption, ensuring that our clients harness the power of AI in their skincare businesses, and experience its benefits promptly. About the product:
Haut.AI is an innovative SaaS product that automates the collection of high-quality skin data. We help skincare brands provide skin testing and build interactive product recommendations on e-commerce platforms and in physical locations.
Currently, we are seeking a talented and motivated Financial Analyst. For this role, you should hold a degree in Finance or Accounting followed by relevant work experience. Knowledge of forecasting models and cost accounting processes are key requirements for this position.
You will oversee company finances and be responsible for and setting company-wide financial policies. Ultimately, you will ensure our financial planning is healthy and profitable and aligns with business objectives. Responsibilities
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis,
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits,
- Prepare cost projections,
- Analyze and report on current financial status,
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data,
- Coordinate with the CEO and the executive team on long-term financial planning,
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement,
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects),
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy,
- Establish financial policies,
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions.
Requirements and skills
The benefits of working at Haut.AI:
- Experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst, or a similar position,
- MS Excel proficiency (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas),
- Knowledge of financial databases,
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (ERP),
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of Estonian accounting laws and regulations,
- Capability to present financial data visually through detailed reports and charts,
- Strategic thinking skills,
- Confidentiality when dealing with sensitive financial information,
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
- PowerBI knowledge will be strong bonus
- Estonian language proficiency is preferable
More about Haut.AI:
- Creative work on developing the core company product. This means freedom of experimenting and multiple new technologies to try.
- Competitive salary depending on skills;
- 28 days of annual leave;
- Comfortable office in Tallinn with awesome coffee and regular offline and online events
and team outings;
- Option to work remotely with a flexible schedule;
- All necessary devices for development and tests are regularly provided by the company;
- Friendly, creative, and cohesive team. We hugely support cross-projects experience
sharing and company-level initiatives;
- Inclusive environment - we value diversity.