- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
- Nurture a positive working environment;
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program;
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Good communication skills in English (B2+);
- High level of responsibility, punctuality;
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive;
- People oriented and results driven;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Tools we use to work efficiently:
Jira, Slack, Confluence, Miro, FigmaBonuses and perks
- Work in innovative industry and digital healthcare project — we fight aging and extend healthy longevity through computer vision.
- Collaboration with leading research universities all around the world.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Friendly, creative and cohesive team.
- Conferences and scientific events attendance.