- Create and execute functional regression, smoke, and sanity tests;
- Writing/fixing automated tests - Our technology stack is Python+k8s+public clouds;
- Work with development team to ensure applications are tested to the defined level of acceptance;
- Communicate closely with Product and Dev teams;
- Log bugs and investigate when and how introduced, prioritizing issues correctly.
Also nice to have:
- Extensive experience in web exploratory testing;
- Ability to write tests on Python+Pytest;
- Ability to profile/debug using web browser console, linux tooling;
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Linux, git.
Tools we use to work efficiently:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience working closely with dev teams;
- Experience in unit testing;
- Non-functional testing knowledge;
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Azure, GitlabCI;
Atlassian Jira & Confluence, Slack, GitBook, Miro What we offer:
- Work in innovative industry and emerging market;
- Collaboration with leading research universities all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Friendly, creative and cohesive team;
- Conferences and scientific events attendance.