- Eliminate technical blockers, set up and evolve the product tech strategy;
- Communication and coordination with product owners and project managers to define and deliver the product vision;
- Onboard, grow and empower other team members.
Tools we use to work efficiently:
- Solid knowledge of Python, Kubernetes, Azure & GCP stack and Backend Development in general;
- Choose the right technology stack, ready-to-use components and solutions/architecture;
- Organization of teamwork to meet the plan and schedule;
- Elaborate and document architecture decisions;
- Decompose business tasks to technical requirements;
- Ensure quality and deadlines execution for your team;
- Code Reviews;
- Estimate technological risks and notify stakeholders;
- Set and ensure the execution of company coding guidelines code styles and patterns within the team;
- Manage cloud infrastructure (Azure, GCP, Kubernetes);
- Use best practices for code improvements, testing, automation and delivery.
Atlassian Jira & Confluence, Slack, GitBook, Miro The benefits of working at HautAI:
Creative work on developing the core company product. This means freedom of experimenting and multiple new technologies to try.
- Competitive salary depending on skills;
- 28 days of annual leave;
- Comfortable office in Tallinn with awesome coffee and regular offline and online events and team outings;
- Option to work fully remotely with a flexible schedule;
- All necessary devices for development and tests are regularly provided by the company;
- Friendly, creative, and cohesive team. We hugely support cross-projects experience sharing and company-level initiatives;
- Inclusive environment - we value diversity.